Your Website is your business storefront on the internet.
The main purpose is to introduce your business and services to prospective clients warm them up with your solution and products and provide a client portal for information.
The Goal however is to get clients through your sales funnel and sell your services or products.
If your Website is not part of your sales funnel and workforce, it becomes an information brochure of your business and services, which adds no value to your sales lead pipeline.
Have a clear and short description of your services and offer/call to action above the fold of your website. When the page has loaded your prospect must know immediately what’s on offer and how to proceed without confusion.
Another goal to keep in mind is to reduce email communication with new or existing clients, therefore we would suggest using Forms, Robot chats and Live chats to communicate with them on your page. Client portals provide a space not only of information about your business dealings, but can be used for queries, tasks, feedback and document sharing. Making use of this method means your website is starting to form part of your operations and is an extension of your workforce.
Here are 10 ideas for making your website a customer lead magnet:
- Create Compelling Content: Offer valuable and engaging content on your website that addresses your target audience’s pain points and provides solutions to their problems. This could be in the form of blog posts, how-to guides, e-books, or videos.
- Optimise Your Website for Search Engines: Ensure that your website is optimised for search engines by using relevant keywords, meta descriptions, and alt tags on images. This will help your website rank higher in search engine results pages and attract more visitors.
- Use Pop-Ups and Lead Magnets: Use pop-ups and lead magnets, such as free e-books or webinars, to capture the email addresses of visitors and build your email list.
- Include Testimonials and Social Proof: Include testimonials and social proof, such as customer reviews and ratings, on your website to establish your credibility and build trust with potential customers.
- Use Strong Calls-to-Action: Use clear and compelling calls-to-action (CTAs) on your website to encourage visitors to take action, such as subscribing to your email list or scheduling a consultation.
- Offer Free Trials or Samples: Offer free trials or samples of your products or services to give potential customers a taste of what you have to offer and encourage them to become paying customers.
- Create Landing Pages: Create landing pages that are optimised for specific keywords or campaigns to increase conversions and generate leads.
- Use Chatbots: Use chatbots on your website to engage with visitors and answer their questions in real-time, improving their experience and increasing the likelihood of converting them into customers.
- Utilise Social Media Integration: Integrate your social media channels into your website to make it easy for visitors to follow and engage with you on social media, further expanding your reach and building relationships.
- Make Your Website Mobile-Friendly: Ensure that your website is mobile-friendly and responsive, as more and more people are using mobile devices to browse the internet. This will improve the user experience and increase the likelihood of visitors becoming customers.
Another form of commitment from your prospects or clients is the ability to make an online booking for a video call or in-person meeting. There are a number of applications and online services you can use for this ie. Calendly.com , Doodle.com, Calendar.com and the list goes on. If you have a WordPress site, you are able to choose from free plugins that do a great job. With an online calendar booking offering, your clients can effortlessly set up an appointment with you and need not pick up a phone or send an email. The commitment is made and most prospective clients will stick to the commitment.
If you need to create a digital presence for your business or start with a digital marketing strategy, Goldkey Technologies has the resources and skill to assist you with this task.